Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Counting down the days

So Sandra arrives on Thursday. It's been a lengthy wait but it's all ending very shortly. We've cleaned up the apartment this weekend in anticipation of her arrival and everything is looking pretty good around the house. Work is progressing well and I'm fairly happy with my progress and responsibilities thus far. I haven't been getting up to much on the weekends besides sleeping, mostly it involves doing something with the office crowd on one of the days and then just lazying around the next day.

We watched the conclusion of the 6 nations last weekend and that was good fun, the bar had a good lively atmosphere and there were plenty of representatives for all sides. Plus it was great to see Scotland finally win something considering all the Scottish that had been turning up each week only to leave disappointed.

Hopefully I will be able to log some more stuff in here soon but for now I'm just gonna wait!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Old Man said...

The blog moves! Good to have you back Welcome to Sandra on Thursday. Six months done in Canada now: congratulations.

29 March 2011 at 08:36  
Anonymous Cecilia said...

So glad to hear from you again. Delighted that Sandra will be with you tomorrow. I'm sure she will be impressed with your housekeeping! Can hardly believe six months is gone already - enjoy the next six. The clock has moved here so we are really starting to see the longer evenings - hope the snow is coming to an end over there. Take care.

30 March 2011 at 22:09  
Anonymous Gary said...

Andy,

I have absolutely no idea why I thought of checking your blog. Boredom can make you think of the most random things!

Good to see you've kept it up. It was great having it after our trip as a way to remember some of the stuff we got up to. Although it can be depressing remember how great a time that summer was.....and how, well, less great a time it is now :D

I take it all is going well over there then yeah? Are you planning on staying there past the year? (I haven't read the blogs yet as Im in work so sorry if you answered that in a blog :))

Best of luck dude,
I'll keep reading!

13 April 2011 at 15:32  
Anonymous OldMan said...

The Sandra I know does not hang around for weeks on end....she must have arrived by now. Get with the programme AJ !!!!!!

16 April 2011 at 18:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home